Triangle metal dome with legs:
Triangle Metal Dome
* Stable elastic, Tol.±15g, and customize.
* Click feel: 50%±10%, and customize.
* The sensitive spring back.
* Long life cycles: 1mil..-5mil.
* Surface Treatment: Ni. & Ag. & Au. plating.
Storage and packing
* Storage temperature: 5°C-30°C-- humidity: 30%-80%
* Operating this product please wear fingertip
* 20000PCS/bag, desiccant put inside.
- Metal Dome is momentary switch contacts that when used in
conjunction with a printed circuit board, flex circuit, or membrane, become normally-open tactile switches.
They function in the following way: The metal domes are placed on
the printed circuit board by means of pressure-sensitive adhesive
tape. In their relaxed state, the metal domes rest on the outer rim
of the primary pathway. When pushed, the domes collapse and make
contact with the secondary pathway, thereby closing the circuit.
- Our production technique enables stable forces of metal domes,
excellent tactile feel even after rigorous overload tests, control
of dimensional tolerances, no burrs, thus reducing wear on the
substrate, successful and reliable automatic placement with
equipment, which enables high production capacity. The quality is
approved not only in Asia but also in overseas.
Many different shapes and actuation forces of metal domes are
available in order to fit your specific application. They can be
used for contact or tactile-element only. Full product range with
various choices in shapes from Round, 4-leg, Triangle, Oblong,
diameter from 2 mm to 20 mm, and trip force from 100g to 600g is
available. We are also able to design products that meet the
changing needs of the market.
Normal Data Sheet
Contact us for more!